- Directory Services
- Systems Management
- Network Management
- Consulting and teaching.
- Contracts from one day to one year.
- UK base with customers across the whole of Europe.
The company name reflects our belief that developing and maintaining skills is a consultant's first priority.
Zenoss, Tivoli and NetView design, installation, and training. Network Management with Open Source products.
- Jane Curry's CV (Resumé)
- CV in printable format
- List of papers and presentations by Jane Curry
- Zenoss Master.
- Tivoli Certified Consultant.
- Tivoli Certified Instructor.
- NetView expert.
- Keywords: Network management, Zenoss, OpenNMS, Nagios, SNMP, DNS, MRTG, NetView, Tivoli Enterprise Console, Tivoli Distributed Monitoring, Tivoli Framework, Linux, Windows.
Directory services, directory synchronisation, identity management, mail systems, large-scale systems and networks, DNS, security. IBM Certified Instructor. LDAP training.
- Andrew Findlay's CV (Resumé)
- CV in printable format
- List of papers and presentations by Andrew Findlay
- Andrew's personal web pages
- Keywords: LDAP, X.500, DNS, authentication and authorisation, web, security, firewalls, network management, Design of LDAP schemas. Design of mail systems. Unix, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenLDAP, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Open Source software, Exim, Cyrus IMAP, BIND, TWiki/Foswiki, PAM/NSS, SNMP.
Covering LDAP from the ground up, the OpenLDAP server, and IBM's Tivoli Directory Integrator, our range of Directory Services courses provide a solid grounding in this vital area. Most courses can be run on your own site, at our training centre near London, or remotely using Internet cloud servers.
Our Zenoss workshops and courses will give you a flying start with this excellent open-source network management platform. Courses range from a half-day online workshop with remote instructor up to full 3-day onsite sessions, optionally tailored to your specific requirements.
New for 2013: Zenoss 4 Event Management Workshop - an online hands-on 3-day training course.
Phone: +44 1628 782565
Skills 1st is based in the Thames Valley between Slough and Maidenhead. We are within easy reach of London, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Bracknell, Reading, Oxford, Newbury and all parts of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. We are prepared to travel further afield, but obviously the costs will be greater. Where possible we work part of the time on client premises and part at our own home base to minimise travel expenses and maximise productivity.
Skills 1st Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Company number 3458854. 2 Cedar Chase, Taplow, SL6 0EU